At Wilson McWilliams Joubert we understand that property issues and buying and selling property can be stressful as it involves one of your major assets. Our Conveyancing and Property Law department is dedicated to ensuring the accurate and speedy processing of your transfer or bond registration and the efficient resolution of property related issues.
We provide a comprehensive range of Property Law services to persons and institutions in the residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors. Our department has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Transfer of properties (residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural);
- Registration and cancellation of mortgage bonds;
- Agreements of sale – Drafting and advising thereon;
- Sectional Title developments;
- Sectional Title Schemes including advising Body Corporates, Trustees, owners and managing agents and facilitating the resolution of disputes via arbitration and mediation;
- Group housing developments (Home Owners Associations) including advising HOA’s, Trustees and owners and facilitating resolution of disputes;
- Structuring property transactions;
- Commercial and industrial property developments;
- Sale of farm properties;
- Sale of accommodation establishments (hotels, guest houses and B&B’s);
- Lease Agreements;
- Property disputes.
We realise that regular feedback on the progress of your transaction is essential and we keep our clients updated with regular report backs and progress reports.
Services provided by Wilson McWilliams Joubert
--Download as PDF --