Wilson McWilliams Joubert are experts in Conveyancing and General Property Law
We provide the following Conveyancing and General Property Law services:
- Registration of transfer of properties, registration and cancellation of all types of mortgage bonds and registration of all transactions that are required to be registered in the Deeds Office;
- Obtaining copies of any documents registered in the Deeds Office or Surveyor General’s Office;
- Drafting and advising on all property related agreements including agreements of sale pertaining to all types of property (residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural), Lease Agreements, Joint Ownership Agreements and agreements relating to the sale of accommodation establishments (hotels, guest houses and B&B’s);
- Consulting and advising on all property related disputes including disputes between neighbours;
- Providing written legal opinions on Property Law related matters and property related contracts;
- Structuring of property transactions and restructuring of property portfolios (in consultation with accountants and tax experts) to facilitate the most effective structuring.
- Development: advising on all aspects of all residential (freehold, sectional title schemes and estates), commercial and industrial developments from the initial stages to registration of transfer of all properties comprising the development.
Other Services provided by Wilson McWilliams Joubert
--Download as PDF --